rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Recipe for SNL/ONS

Quote: (01-30-2019 03:33 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Same here man. It took me a while to figure out and fully appreciate the importance of logistics. If you live in an urban downtown area for example, you can not only save money on gas and car-related expenses by walking around but it is also significantly easier to take a girl for a walk out of the place you met her than a drive because the latter will necessarily mean, in her mind, going physically farther away even if both end with her at your apartment and a cab ride home afterward. Having less distance between each venue (meeting location - comfort building location - bang location) also reduces the odds of you having long stretches of empty time during which you lose momentum.

Check the last part of my first message too. I edited it right after you replied to include some wingman advice. Logistics and wingmen/social circle. Can't overstate the importance of those.

This. Do macro-preparation. Think hard about the environment in which you want to meet those types of women. Pre-select venues, cities, and cultures for ONS.

It's kinda like preparing for battle. You should map out strategy before you ever set foot on the field, if you want to maximize ROI.

That said, the constant churn of ONS is a dangerous way-of-life for disease and pregnancy and (in the US) false rape accusations. I've had a handful but they're never very satisfying to me. I'm all about the mini-relationship, which are best created by false time constraints. Always leave her wanting more...

Messages In This Thread