rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After my latest date, I really feel like giving up.

After my latest date, I really feel like giving up.

OP just to share my experience with you to prove it’s really not about her SMV nor your mistakes.
I met a girl (5/10) in a live concert in the evening and ran advanced game on her, and eventually took her to a park in the night where we kissed passionately for over 40 minutes but she wouldn’t let me smash and wouldn’t let me take her to my place or her place. The next day she sent me the message below
“I have been thinking about sending this text to you all day but I hesitated because us meeting last night didn’t feel real. It felt like a dream..like something in my imagination. Anyway even though I will probably never see or hear from you again I want to wish you all the best in life. I hope that you will be happy with whatever you do and wherever you go. Keep being the charming and social guy that you seem to be! And thank you for making me feel special for a moment. Yours sincerely C.””

I needed a code from the service provider to read her long SMS. This has happened to me 6 times. Some ended in just heavy make out due to the fast daygame structure I pulled on them, whilst the ones that ended in sex ghosted me except 1 that was dickmatised.
OP your case was just an anti slut defense, and you need to learn how to diffuse that or better still find a standard SMS you need to send first to them before they do after such physical escalation.
I was in the club when a guy kissed a girl passionately and finger fucked her on the dancing floor, the girl became so shy that she disappeared from the dancing floor.
Just learn how to diffuse a transformer on fire by taking care of her anti slut defense and give her some plausible deniability. Example...oh my goodness did you hypnotize me, I don’t usually do this but you caught me unaware. Promise to be a good girl next time [Image: smile.gif]

If you are able to make them laugh and disable their logical sense, then you will never experience LMR or anti slut defense.

Also try to be a bit persistent without forcing the girl, but show her how horny you are in the heat of the moment...your level of horniness sometimes determine her level of horniness..it’s hard to explain this in writing, but I am writing from personal experience.
A girl I was walking home with after dancing and kissing her in the club, kept saying sorry you are not going home with me. When we got to secluded path, I held her kissed her and started breathing heavily in her ear whilst holding her hand and telling her in a whispering and bedroom voice to follow me quickly to a big tree and it was around -12 degrees Celsius. She became horny because I was showing my sexual energy and likeness for her body, we smashed behind the tree with my hands freezing. That girl became my constant rotation for 3yrs.
So OP once it’s on, it’s on...just get her more aroused and try to mark the register then and there with her full consent... they may never be a tomorrow, so whilst making out with her, start thinking ahead how and where to close the deal even if it’s just a BJ.

Messages In This Thread