rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the crypto posts? Crypto lounge...

Where are the crypto posts? Crypto lounge...

You can make money off stable coins like tether by longing it on bitfinix whenever it's value caves in more than 3%. With leverage even. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of withholding lucrative tips or cockblocking rvf people. I'd understand it if you don't feel inclined to share things with outgroups but there's no point in discussing crypto here if it's not to offer practical advice to each other. What is the point of rvf members reading through essays and word salads if there's no information they can leverage off of?

I dislike stable coins. Unfortunately I'm using ones like TUSD to short some coins I own in the bear market. Initially I was very paranoid I couldn't cash them out but turns out you can transfer them to bittrex and exchange them for USD and then have them wire that to your bank account. For now, it works.

Messages In This Thread