rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escalation routines on a date

Escalation routines on a date

I haven’t read all the answers on here, and I certainly haven’t got all the answers myself, but escalating things on a date is my thang, so I’ll add my two cents:

The biggest advantage when on a date is all the information you get and all the information you get to share.

This exchange of dhv’ing - which is basically what it is, should be enough to work out along the way what triggers her emotions and when you can twist and turn topics to benefit your agenda.

Eye contact is absolutely vital. That and humour. I can’t stress this enough. If you do well in these departments it becomes sooo damn easy to get her comfortable enough to invest. The IOIs that arises from this comfort building formula are clear as day when you detect them. It provides you with the confidence to chunk your energy over into just enjoying the power of freedom to be you. Like you’re hanging out with your mates - just being you really.

Messages In This Thread