rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Quote: (01-27-2019 02:44 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2019 01:06 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2019 12:57 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2019 06:05 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Fuck the media, fuck Twitter Bluechecks

Media with their lies and fake narrative and the leftist mobs against these kids OVER A DAMN SMIRK shows their true colours.

""Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde"

Delete. No idea what Twitter Bluechecks are, and I decided I don't care at this point.

[Image: potd.gif]

I'm there with you brother. I'm getting sick of all the fucking hysteria at this point. It's unrelenting, a veritable torrent of daily drama that ends up poisoning people's lives. At this point I'm ready to get myself some remote cottage with a satellite uplink somewhere in Montana or Alaska and not return until normalcy returns. Which probably means I'll die there.

Ever read Heinlein?

"The Crazy Years"

That man red pilled me on so many things before I even knew I was getting red pilled. Fiat Currency, the reason women and children have well-padded and yet sensitive buttocks, the nature of the civilized man, the social equilibrium of the fifties... despite his flaws, I recommend his writing heartily.

And yeah, his Future History is pretty bang on when you look at the social predictions.

Messages In This Thread