rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why doesn't Ho Chi Minh City have the same rep as Bangkok and Manila?

Why doesn't Ho Chi Minh City have the same rep as Bangkok and Manila?

It seems the latter 2 have been accepted as the handsdown place to be to get your numbers up, and while I don't disagree I actually liked Ho Chi Minh more:

1) I pipelined hard before I came to Vietnam and unlike Manila I did not encounter any catfishing (granted in Manila it went both ways, a couple average looking girls showed up to be borderline 9s and what looked like dimes in pictures showed up with missing teeth, hunched backs, and extra 30lb).
2) Girls there take care of themselves much better than in BKK or Manila. Flawless skin, dress well, and work hard to impress you.
3) Most important, I really didn't find them any harder to bang. Most came back after a quick meal or drink. I went for 14 days, covered 6 cities and ended with 11 notches (6 were in HCM)
4) As far as everything else goes, food and culture there are awesome, weather is nice, people are almost as hospitable as BKK.

The downsides are most hotels don't let you bring random girls back (but do your research and you can get around that), day game is not really possible as English here is worst of the 3, but honestly I never understood the purpose of day gaming in a place like SE Asia. You day game in Sweeden, where you can't compete on looks and the locals have no game, so you should stand out in that regard. Day gaming in a place where you can't speak the language is pointless imo, you won't have better conversation than a local will. I always try to lead with what makes me stand out in any given place, in SE Asia it's white skin, muscles, and money, i'd rather limit the conversation in a place where I won't excel at it.

What has been everyone else's experience here? Bangkok is having major air pollution issues this month which have me worried, so was thinking of closing out my 3 month trip in HCM.

Messages In This Thread