rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the crypto posts? Crypto lounge...

Where are the crypto posts? Crypto lounge...

Quote: (01-27-2019 03:03 PM)Iconoclast007 Wrote:  

Again. Why do you feel threatened by what I wrote?

Your words threaten me because they have the potential to puncture my happy fiat-induced delusions. You offer the cold stark truth in a world of comforting lies, and the truth is a scary thing. You are Cassandra, an unheeded prophet prophesying doom to Troy. You are Morpheus, offering the real red pull that will change the way I see the world forever. I only mock you because deep down, I'm afraid that you're right. On some level I know that the end of my way of life is coming, but I prefer to look away rather than face it. Your words threaten to grab me by the head and force me to look at a harsh reality, and it's easier to laugh at you than it is to wake up.

Either that or you're another dull-as-fuck doomsayer, spouting the same stuff I've heard since I was in elementary school, and interrupting an otherwise interesting conversation to tell me the same banal shit I've heard a million times before. One of the two.

Messages In This Thread