rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sneeze Strength Determines Dominance/Submissiveness?

Sneeze Strength Determines Dominance/Submissiveness?

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:28 AM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:05 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

I don't sneeze as sneezing is beta. I hold it in and redirect it into a massive fart which clears rooms.

Agreed. I'm powerful to typically restrain my sneezes, but when I can't, they're often what the OP would classify as "normal."

Allowing a bodily urge to overtake you to the point of an uncontrolled, violent response is the epitome of beta. OP needs to back off on the Silk and head to Alaska to spear some salmon.

Orgasm is beta. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:23 AM)Avoy Wrote:  

Sure, could be that or just be something behavioral. You can make a similar case for people who belch or speak loudly, which could just actually be attention-seeking or overcompensating for an insecurity. But people who do go out of their way to be extra quiet are submissive, in my opinion. In Asia, you'll sometimes see girls covering their mouth when taking a call in public.

You control the pitch and loudness of your voice, but sneezes (and coughs) are natural reflexes, which is why consciously restraining them causes a slight, unnatural pain. If my nose is under my shirt I feel no reason to not go max power. My nose > their ears. Of course people who do decide to hold it in are more polite. Interestingly, I'd lessen the noise of a cough or fart but never a sneeze.

Messages In This Thread