rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Quote: (04-10-2012 10:49 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

+1 details later

Alright here's how this went down. Took out a chick from my friend's social circle I'd made out with once and gotten a blowjob from another time (neither of them dates, both times we randomly ran into each other from hanging out with our mutual friend). Met at a bar that sells good microbrews and ran the first date bang recipe.

(This is somewhat of a side note, but I noticed that getting the "let's do the next round at my place" line to work was really easy without even dropping any bachelor pad bait because all the beers at this place were really expensive. If she'd gotten a round after the first one it would have cost over $20. I'll probably be doing more first dates at this place in the future because this really seemed to facilitate it. Might be an innovation worth considering for the first-date bang recipe.)

We get back, I open a bottle of wine, and I run my usual game of watching funny youtube videos before making out at around the 15-minute mark. Moving into the bedroom was easy with my standard "you almost knocked over my laptop" line, but I got a lot of LMR even after getting her completely naked and getting a condom on. She grabbed my dick as we were rubbing up against each other to keep me from sticking it in but she eventually got so turned on that she let go and I got the notch.

I just barely had enough time to open this thread and make a post when she went to the bathroom. It was about the quickest girl pee I've seen in my life.

Messages In This Thread