rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What, in your experience, are external indicators of a woman being fantastic at sex?

What, in your experience, are external indicators of a woman being fantastic at sex?

Quote: (01-21-2019 03:00 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  

I don't like to give women much control during sex, I'm more then happy to do 90% of the work, all she has to do is enjoy being fucked hard in the positions I want to fuck in, and keep me turned on and well stimulated when I take breaks. Other factors include a willingness and ability to give a good blowjob or get me off and make me happy however I want. If she's very animated, verbal, naturally submissive, can orgasm easily from penetration, those are great things in my book. Fantastic hygiene, smooth soft skin, smelling good, being well groomed are all a must.

If I see a girl and she has her hair done, her nails done, skin looks clear clean and smooth, moderate amount of makeup, not dressed like a slob, looks you in the eyes lustfully, walks in a way that gets your attention, maybe when she speaks she's slightly shy or awkward, those are all the signs for me that she's going to be a great sexual partner.

Another factor could be for instance that she perceives you as a 7-8 but you perceive her as a 6. Those girls will fuck you like they're trying to steal your soul.

^^Everything he said.^^
Perfectly stated. Especially the submissiveness. That determines at least 50% of the quality of the sex.
Newbs: Notice that cup size and height and clothing don't even rate a mention.

Messages In This Thread