rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who pays?

Who pays?

Am I the only one who is almost always offered to be paid for/is paid for by the girl, and if not then offered to go dutch?

I will ussually insist on paying, saying "Dont worry I got it" once the bill shows up but sometimes they beat me to it saying they want to get it/go dutch.

Some have even offered to pay me back immediately afterwards (e-transfer/cash), to which i always respond that its alright and that they can just grab the bill for something else for us later/next time.

It is to be noted that I'm pretty young and none of these bills have ever really exceeded ~$60 at max. So maybe that is why?

It has happened on really small and insignificant things as well like a cost of $10 for icecream for the both of us.

Edit: Wanted to add that there is ussually a funny little stand off where its the two of us bickering at the waiter or cashier to take my money not hers and her saying vice versa.

Messages In This Thread