rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Netflix new documentary: Amanda Knox. Discussion.

Netflix new documentary: Amanda Knox. Discussion.

She was “proudly” slutting it up lots of Italian dudes... no need to blame the herpes on the African.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...Knoxy.html

Quote:Quote:

Her first one-night stand was with a man called Cristiano, whom she met on a train in Florence. She wrote: ‘We shared a joint, and then, high and giggly, we went to his hotel room.

‘I’d just turned 20. This was my first one-night stand.

‘I’d told friends I couldn’t see myself sleeping with some random guy. But Cristiano was a game-changer.’

Two weeks after arriving in Perugia from her home in the US she had sex with an Italian named Mirko, who invited her back to his house for pizza. She says she later discussed this with her housemate Miss Kercher, a Leeds University student from Coulsdon, Surrey.

Knox wrote: ‘I was proud of myself for having a no-strings-attached consensual encounter but I felt awkward and out of place. I didn’t yet know if I’d regret it.

‘Later I told Meredith about the sex and feeling “like an idiot”.

‘“Amanda”, she said, consolingly, “Maybe uninvolved sex just isn’t for you”.’

Knox later slept with ‘Bobby from Rome’, before meeting Sollecito a few weeks later at a classical music concert.

She says she found him ‘nerdy and adorable’ and recalled how, before they had sex for the first time, she told him that making faces made her laugh.

She wrote: ‘We made faces until we collided in a kiss. Then we had sex. It felt totally natural.’

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread