rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance Has Ruined My Social Life and Game

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance Has Ruined My Social Life and Game

Quote: (01-24-2019 02:44 AM)forgottenowl Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2019 01:49 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Had the same problem when i was your age.

It turned out to be a culmination of a shitty diet, GIRD, smoking, and stress from a college graduate life.To this day, I can't take shots without vomiting. I always chase. The best chaser is pickle juice.

Slow down your drinking. Also consider taking a short stint of proton pump inhibitors . And stop eating greasy/fatty foods.

And switch to teas if you're a coffee drinker.

Diets pretty good but I suppose could be better, don't drink coffee, don't smoke. Not sure what GIRD is but I'll definitely look into proton pump inhibitors and pickle juice.

@Scotian, highly disagree, I never abused it and it never interfered with my lifting, schoolwork, or any other aspirations, hardly a blessing.

GIRD is acid reflux. When the acid in your stomach comes into the esophagus or throat. I have it and alcohol gives me sore throats if I drink too much. I go to the same bar many nights where I've partied and drank with a lot of girls. They now ask me why I'm drinking water. I tell them "alcohol gives me sore throats." They say, "Oh!" They don't give a shit. We still party like nothing has changed. Occasionally I'll drink. I can drink a Guinness instead of a Corona and not get the problem as quickly. I think it has something to do with the carbonation. Occasionally, I'll say "I drank too much last night."

Quote: (01-24-2019 02:56 AM)choichoi Wrote:  

Bruh, just stop drinking. You don't need that shit. Living in China with all the fake ass alcohol that can be found here has really made me dial back my drinking. For one month, I was partying sober, but still pulling and banging. I am back to drinking now, but I no longer use alcohol to get over social anxiety. I put the positive social interactions with people above all else. Booze is merely there to accentuate an already great social environment.

Truthfully, you shouldn't need to drink to have good time. You can party without drinking alcohol.

Messages In This Thread