rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance Has Ruined My Social Life and Game

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance Has Ruined My Social Life and Game

That's shitty bro. Agree that this can fuck with your game esp at your age. A few words of advice:

-- You said you can drink mixed drinks? Then stick with that. I'm only a bit older than you and I rarely drink anything besides mixed drinks. The shotgunning beers and taking shots thing is mainly for college and even there is not necessary. Obviously some people do it after that, but you won't stand out as a sore thumb for drinking vodka-sodas at all once you graduate.

-- Frame it as a cool story with a chick. Something like "I'm taking a break from drinking, had a bad night where I ran from the cops, got arrested and and spent the night in jail". Worst case you'll at least get a laugh, but stories like these can be a huge turn on for young girls if you frame it the right way. It'll definitely give off the "adventurous vibe".

-- Alternatively, you can always fake drinking. Super easy just to take a red solo cup and pour sprite/soda/juice in there. Nobody will ever know. If somebody offers you a shot just say "I'll pass on this round, next one though bro". Not an ideal long-term idea but short-term it can definitely work.

That's just 3 options off the top of my head. There is a way around this, just stay optimistic and think creatively. You don't have to be relegated to staying inside and watching movies.

Messages In This Thread