rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Quote: (01-22-2019 12:03 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2019 11:51 AM)Waqqle Wrote:  

This is along the lines of what I said earlier and I agree with you. When you are losing, appeal to compassion.
When you are winning, either destroy your enemy completely or make an ally of them lest they re-form and re-engage you at a later point in time.
A former enemy who has been made into an ally is more loyal than an ally who has always been an ally because, unlike the latter, the former will forever feel that they must prove themselves and their loyalty lest the job of their complete destruction be resumed and brought to completion.

This is very untrue. If we look at history, former enemies are much more likely to betray you because they often do not give up their former grudges and are resentful of your power.

This depends on to what degree the enemies are fundamentally your own people. When the Berlin wall fell it wasn't long before everyone was just German again. The duality of the East and West still existed but nobody was at all concerned that one day they would go back to being enemies and build that wall again. I very much doubt the Germans even bother to make the East/West distincion anymore.

Meanwhile half a dozen generations later the divide between black and white Americans over historic slavery still simmers among many blacks and among the Southerners who were subjugated by the North in the process of enforcing Lincoln's rule.

Better to force your fashionable liberals to take the matter seriously now, before they end up on the other side by default. Sometimes less is more.

"Well, you make your choice. At some point soon things are going to get ugly. Side with your people or with the people that hate you. But choose soon, because that window is closing."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread