rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Quote: (04-09-2012 08:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have an online girl coming to fuck now for the first time. I sent a nice message a few weeks ago. Nothing. I sent her another one accusing her of trolling. She tells me off. Set her another one. Accused her of over-trolling and stalking me online. She bites. She meets me briefly for a drink, I bail we set up a second date. I blow her off. She gets drunk and starts sexting me. I don't sext. She claims to have a "kit" full of toys during this sexting. She's bringing it over now.
Follow up on the lay.. The "Kit" Was not in her bag of tricks nor did I expect it to be. I called her on it also. Not right away but after I was inside her. I ran the show then started to ask about why she couldn't deliver. It just made her wetter.

So in closing you guys have to understand the written and spoken part of these hamster profiles are mostly just some lame smoke and mirrors. Keep in it and don't let it upset you.

Messages In This Thread