rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

Quote: (01-17-2019 04:41 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2019 03:50 AM)Oberrheiner Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2019 12:10 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

The biggest black chick I've ever seen walks into the bar. She's not far off from 7' and she's muscular like some sort of volleyball player. Fucking amazon mode.

I'm drunk as hell and she sits down next to me for some reason. I turn to her and make small talk and then I ask (unable to resist) "how tall are you really?"

She rears up over me and starts yelling at me. Based on her body language she was preparing to hit me.

It was a genuine question. I've never seen a person that height before. She may have actually been the tallest person I've ever seen.

The bartender sees that shit is about to go down and slides over with a smile and say "yo, answer the question. How tall are you?" and she laughs and stops going apeshit.

She was 6'10 if you're curious. Well over 1 foot taller than me and probably had at least 30+ pounds of muscle on me. Not to mention I was drunk and she was sober. I could have actually gotten beaten up there all over a goofy question.

ok so, did you get the bang ? [Image: smile.gif]

Legitimately, the first phrase that came to mind was "you're going to beat me up for free? Wow. Normally that costs me like a hundred bucks an hour."

I'm not that witty, unfortunately. I've smashed girls taller than me, but not that Giantess. If I ever tag a chick over a foot taller than me I"ll rename myself "snu snu survivor"

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread