rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does education matter?

Does education matter?

Quote: (12-04-2018 05:01 AM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

What is everyone's view on the level of education a woman has completed with relation to your attraction to them? If she is a 8 physically, but never went to college, is she out for a LTR? What if she has a Ph.D, but is a 5.5/6?

First of all, some great comments on this thread. Reading this was a huge relief from all the new age shit the forum's been full of recently. Thank you all for contributing.

In or out for LTR has no relation to education level whatsoever.

I have a sister 10 years my younger. She looks up to me a lot.

My parents weren't the best at raising kids -- don't get me wrong I'm not blaming them, they did their best and it's all in the past now.

I was the first kid too so I was the test bench pretty much and had to figure out most of how life works on my own. They did a better job raising my sister but not by much.

I tried to red pill her as much as I could. I told her to avoid the party/drug/twerk/shitty millennial culture, learn to find fulfillment in non material things, be mindful of yourself to find inner peace etc. and to find a guy who wants a family, house and kids (more importantly, one that knows within that he wants these, and not a guy that's cucked into thinking he wants that lifestyle)

My parents pretty much told the exact opposite -- chase money and career etc. They were very controlling to her and demanded a lot from her in school so she grew up with extreme psychological issues.

She's now in college, studying the same field as me, but her passion is molecular biology/genetic engineering/whatever (basically one of those STEM fields where if you're not top 1% you're basically unemployed). She wants to switch fields and go into academia and get a PhD because she says she doesn't care about the money and that's what she wants to do.

She didn't have a boyfriend until recently (didn't sleep around either as far as I know) she's now apparently dating a PhD student in that field. They're a few months in and the guy wants to introduce her to his parents. I don't know the guy so IDK if he's legit but I'd say PhD student and family intro sounds like he's serious about her.

I learned about this recently and so far I'm very happy about this. I hope the guy's legit, they get married and build a nice happy family.

Anyway to sum it all up.
  • Education level doesn't matter at all
  • Higher educated girls can be passionate about their study or maybe just money crazed career bitches
  • Passionate is good. Can be LTR material.
  • Career bitch is pump and dump material. Avoid LTR at all costs.
  • Hotter girls are often (but not always) less educated because they get a lot of attention, and that's like crack to these chicks so they stop giving a fuck about school and become attention whores.
  • The aforementioned attention whores realize at some point that, their lives are going nowhere, and the attention dries up as they get older so they try to land a guy as fast as possible, by any means, while still being fucked-up-in-the-head thots
  • Same goes for career bitches as they get older, because of similar reasons. (we call this 'hitting the wall') There is no avoiding the wall.
  • If you wife up any of these thots, you fucked up. (in that case we refer to you as 'cuck' or 'beta bucks')
  • A girl can be hot, caring, loving, passionate, and not an attention whore (wife material hold on to these)
  • If you watched that shit show called "how I met your mother" the hot/crazy scale is not much more than a joke -- personality is multi-dimensional
  • My argument is obviously "education doesn't matter" but age does. The higher the education level, the older the chick.
  • I'd say marry as young as possible because as time goes by, your value will go up while hers go down. This is easily demonstrated by the 10 year challenge Instagram shit that's been on recently. It's so funny that every single girl on my Instagram looked way hotter. (Guys look either way better or way worse depending on what they did in the last 10 years)
I dated a lot of college girls in college (and after too, for that matter) Mostly career bitches, competitive, envious, partying type etc. Career-wise, some of them made it by (a) hustling (b) and taking the easy way up the ladder thanks to PC culture © some hot ones went into fields like pharma sales and they play into the male thirst (d) being legitimately good at what they do, or (e) a combination of all these. Rest of them either married beta bucks or ended up miserable. The nice girls from my class, some of them got married and have great families. The rest are on their way there.

If I was looking for a LTR I wouldn't give a single fuck about the degree (but like I said above, there are statistically significant patterns so take these into consideration) For LTR choice, personality matters way more. What's she doing with her life? Does she know what she's doing? That's what matters.

Hot, young, well educated, smart, caring, loving, passionate, etc.. you can't have it all (actually you can but it's tough AF nowadays and I haven't met that many guys that do) so find a good balance

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread