rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

Quote: (01-17-2019 12:10 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2019 11:25 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Ratchet thots engaging in ratchet thotty behavior, no doubt in a location which is becoming increasingly ratchet and thot-infested by the day. The fact that they all seemed very surprised when he pushed/hit back is telling. This suggests that these hoodrats have been abusing and beating up on guys their whole lives and this might be the first time one has ever checked one of them.

*I should not have to say it but this is not a racial statement I am making as it in no way applies to all black people across the globe. It is a cultural statement. As a society, the people of the US have collectively decided to give supremacy to ratchet people and give more respect to their accompanying behavior.

One really bad thing you often see in Black communities is that girls DO grow up fighting. This isn't all girls and this is mostly lower-class areas, but I've seen so many girls throw haymakers at boys.

Some of these girls also just grow up in very high testosterone environments and adopt that behavior as their own.

My theory is it stems from the deficiency of father figures I'm the household and community at large. These girls grow up witnessing thier mothers toss around young boys in a aggressive manner. They never view or see how anger and aggression is supposed to be handled in a calculated manner from men. These girls grow up, and become what their mothers were, and repeat the cycle. These environments create more masculine women who then create a charged and toxic environment where the men have to overcompensate with aggravated masculinity to gain their attention. The women then also overcompensate to gain attention within their own social systems. Whoever can be the most rough and tough woman who is the baddie who gets all of the top dudes in the area under her fingers is viewed as the queen; the misconception is that submission can't get her the same bounty, she views that only aggression can get her there because that is what worked for her mother....

Again, my theory also hints that male on male violence is sharply higher in environments where it is a dominance of single mother households.

It's all related to the death spiral of single mother households, you would never see this shit be common if father's were around.

Messages In This Thread