rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

This is what happens when much of society takes its notes from the lowest rungs. of the ladder.

The one thing that constantly disappoints me about the Black community in America is that we always, ALWAYS rush to the aid of the lowest common denominator. We do not manage our optics well at all and we get dumb shit like this.

If you're a legitimately awful person and you're black it seems like everyone will rush to your side and tell you how your issues aren't your own doing and you're a victim of circumstance and systemic injustice and all this other limousine liberal bullshit.

Black thugs Black mother or father gunned down in front of their family home? No one makes a damn peep. No one wants to say "these criminals might be the same colour as us, but there are some very fundamental differences in culture and intelligence here. What is this about?"

You can't even ask that question because then you're a racist/coon or whatever new buzzword is hot.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread