rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

Quote: (01-16-2019 11:51 AM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Interesting thread.

Anybody aware of an instagram handle that plays up the EDM Festival/Spirituality/Wellness vibe? If I were to go all in, that’d be my first plan...But I imagine you’d need videos/stories from several different music festivals, not just a once a year post...

What if you lived in a city like New Orleans and you worked a regular job, how would you play that up? Would you basically post pics of new Orleans culture, cuisine, and nightlife and show how you are plugged into to the pulse of the city?

Seems like this could be a very easy way to get new girls once you get the right lifestyle set up.

Seems more expensive than nightclub game though. Do y’all hire professional photographers? Set up short term contracts or is it more of a one-time deal and you reach out to photographers that fulfill your niche?

Yeah, there's tons of guys that play up the EDM thing. It works well. To find them, search the festival name under locations and look at most recently-tagged photos.

Dudes are getting tons of poon because they are going after festival girls and they often have a ton of social photos, etc. Here's a random guy that probably has potential to get as much play as many guys in this thread if not more: http://instagram.com/aangel_perez.

Basically the prototype that works well no matter what city you're in is "cool, socially-accepted, attractive insider". So lots of nightlife photos, you hanging out with friends, doing cool stuff, etc.

The lone wolf archetype doesn't play at all.

No need to hire professional photographers. Just get a good phone and put up a couple high quality photos of yourself. Rest should be social photos or photos showing your lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread