rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

short guy clothes

short guy clothes

By drop, I assume you're talking suit sizes. I have an 8" drop there. I buy fitted shirts, but yeah, even those could stand some tailoring.

Good call on not pressing the tailor on time. I'm in no rush.

Any thoughts on amount of overhang? I'm guessing 3-4" at the front and back, so that the sides of the shirt still cover the belt.

Also, while I'm at it, does it make sense to have the hem shape altered so the curves are a little more shallow between the shorter sides and longer front and back? Not sure if that makes sense, but basically a hem shape that is in between (1) the stock shape and (2) perfectly even all around.

Budget is variable - I spend less when I don't think it fits really well. But willing to spend more if it's something I think isn't too trendy (and will be dated soon), is quality and will last, and fits really well. So yeah, drop those names on me. Short, skinny, but fit-ish, like I said 8" drop.

Messages In This Thread