rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

Quote: (01-15-2019 09:10 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The elites are apparently obsessive about genetics and as such they want people dislocated and severed from these spiritual ties at all costs...

Depends upon what group - this is where it gets confusing - one minute, yay for genetic testing and identifying who is part of an approved group!

The next minute: WHAT? How dare you say DNA matters!

The hypocrisy continues. Abortion rights are still fine and dandy until someone one day comes up with a test for the yet unproven to exist gay gene:

Quote:Quote:

...Perhaps his most controversial take on sexuality came in the 1997, when he suggested to the Sunday Telegraph that if a gene was discovered for homosexuality prior to a baby’s birth and a pregnant woman didn’t want the baby with this gene, she should be allowed to abort. He later said his comments were taken out of context but said in an interview with the Independent: “During an interview, I was asked about homosexuality, and I related a story about a woman who felt her life had been ruined because her son was a homosexual and she would never have grandchildren. I simply said that women in that situation should have a choice over whether or not to abort. I didn’t say that fetuses found to have a gay gene should be aborted.

Messages In This Thread