rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

Quote: (01-14-2019 08:43 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2019 08:07 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Yeah you're a 100% right. I don't give a fuck anyway

You should give a fuck! Let me explain.

Being viewed as a large, aggressive, dangerous guy is going to get you some hot sex. It's also going to get you shot by cops. You can't separate these two outcomes. A woman would think to herself that she needs to change society so that she can have the positive outcomes without the negative, but that cannot be done... and as men we should stop thinking like dumb fucking women.

I have done a lot of research on American History. The slavery period is very misunderstood because they don't want us to know how things really worked. The Pre-Civil War South slave owners faced a serious dilemma. Only 1 in 5 white families owned slaves. The slaves openly competed with poor whites and took work from them. It's hard to get work as a blacksmith and support your family when you got a slave doing that work for free. The easiest way to do that is create a ton of propaganda claiming that African men are violent sex crazed rapists and slavery is the only thing keeping them in check. That propaganda is so deeply embedded into American Thinking that it simply will never go away.

This is a point. I started reading James Lafond for the self defense and urban survival advice, but I got hooked on the his writing on American history. Going to local libraries and archives and digging through primary sources including letters and documents from the period he makes the case that early America was pretty shitty for most people with pale indentured servants and debt slaves often suffering harsher treatment than owned, chattel black slaves. He presents evidence that the importation of African slaves appears to have been driven by substantial defections of pale forced laborers to the freer life offered by defecting to the tribes. For freemen it was a "papers please" situation anytime they traveled and kidnapping was a constant threat on the road. Then between the revolution and War of Northern Aggression palefaces stopped being pressed into slavery and then the competition between free and slave labor came into play.

Early American life was hard. I suspect Pocahontas Warren may have ancestors who lived the tribal life while enjoying the tears that her defending her native american heritage kills or at least undermines many Pantsuit fairy tales of early America with the question "Why would priviledged whites want to live like natives?"

Messages In This Thread