rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

Quote: (01-14-2019 03:37 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2019 09:53 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Black guy here: I don't care. I am not in the habit of defending or speaking up for people that are not only unrelated to me but would very likely choose to sit on their hands if roles were reversed. Generally speaking, white folks have a very bad habit of treating themselves like individuals but treating minorities but mainly blacks as a collective group. Some of this we as Black folks did as a necessity predicated in the persecution of slavery and living in a highly discriminatory post civil rights country; however this other shit is just down right tribalism. Nonetheless, I wish when white folks see low income minorities behaving inappropriately they would't draw a distinction instead of immediately glomming all black folks together. Generally speaking White folks don't give a flying fuck about their less fortunate brethren and they sure as shit won't take responsibility for the negative behavior of their trashy, trailor park or ghetto cousins.
I know this isn't the angle Roosh is trying to present, but I'm simply airing out a grievance.

This is because black culture is viewed as Monolithic. 50 years ago White people would view a group of Italian boys committing crime as something Italian boys are prone to do... because there really is no such thing as "white culture"... we are a blend of multiple different competing cultures that have a history of murdering each other at rates that would make genocidal Rwandans blush.

The same shit applies to Muslims. If Americans were taught the difference between Sunni and Shia... then they would see all the violent terrorist bullshit and think... "Those Sunni Pricks are at it again!"

Everyone does this... it's how all humans think.

Yeah you're a 100% right. I don't give a fuck anyway

Messages In This Thread