rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Offering an income stream from managing funds and market trading

Offering an income stream from managing funds and market trading

Dear fellow forum members,
My name is Nick, I have been living in London for the last 16 years and am settled here for now as my permanent home.
I have been reading this forum for a few years, but i haven't posted anything as i don't think i am a big story teller or had much to say.
Maybe is not my habit to write much in general and i already spend too much time daily and it feels like a chore at times, answering whatsapp from friends,family,girls, also emails, facebook etc. It all just eats up a lot of time and stops me from doing other things.
I know it sounds bad or selfish but hope most will understand. Of course,I do relate and agree to the ethos and values of the forum (red pill, travel, game,politics) but somehow i never became an active participant.
As I do feel guilty about this for not contributing, i will try to engage in the future.
To get back to the reason i opened this thread, I had this idea and was planning to offer this investing partnership to interested members for some time.
In a nutshell it is regarding actively managing funds in your own accounts (either me doing the trades or by my advice or instructions can be done by yourselves).
I believe my trading or investing strategy is largely safe as i am mostly looking to buy or go long on indexes like the sp500 mostly, (eventually FTSE, Germany, Australia) so mostly safe 1st world countries. Size of positions should be relatively small compared to the size of one's account.
Also there can be few small positions opened at different price points (1st dip, second dip) which can be closed once the short and mid to long term targets are reached, and this cycle can be repeated over the course of the year.
The shortest term positions can be traded daily for most parts to gain from the short term market noise, as we all have seen the few percents moves back and forth which happpen most of the time (like 70 percent of the time if not more) This is where a lot of money can be made daily or weekly.
On occasion if i see an opportunity in oversold levels but mostly on common traded and safer things like major forex usd/eur, usd/gbp,usd/yen or usd/aud),also crude oil, gold i could decide to trade on the opportunity.
Sometimes but rarely would i dabble in some popular shares like the FANG stocks (or dow blue chips) if i see an oversold value. Example APPLE at 140 something, or Facebook at 130$ seem cheap but again stocks rarely and if i am really convinced is a buying opportunity.
Other examples recently:I thought the crude oil was too cheap at below 45 dollars recently, gold was cheap below 1200 some time ago, british pound was cheap below 1.27, etc. Again most of my trading is sp500 could be up to 90 percent of the trades.
In the last few years i stopped being short on any index as i believe it goes against the general trends over the years or decades (even just because of inflation that inflates prices of stocks, property, wages etc)
So i believe is safer to buy (mostly on dips) and even then with smaller positions then wait for the next up move to close partially or all positions and wait for the next dip.
Few words about me,I have been following the markets for over 15 years, been trading as well on and off, mostly succesfully but i am also having high bills living in London so i cannot always commit big funds for the trading as my work is not highly paid.
Therefore i have to balance wisely my income and expenditure,also am sending money back home to parents ocassionally so that can take a bite out of available funds.
I also have the relevant education both bachelors and masters in economy and finance so i have good knowledge of macro or microeconomy, trade, markets and all things related.
I have been an avid viewer of CNBC or bloomberg tv for many years, if anything it helps me keep up to date with current events, opinions of analysts, CEOs and other people from the business world, banking or investment industries. I just prefer to watch or listen those channels over some mindless reality shows or other nonsense like soap dramas etc.
So finally, MY PROPOSITION is: if anyone here would like to commit some funds to be invested and traded, i am offering a very modest demand and therefore lucrative for you deal (in my view) and it is:
i would not ask for anything unless i make a 15 percent net return on funds per year, and only ask for 10 percent of profits above this figure.
I even have to rely on your honest word and integrity, say if i earned someone 10k or 50k for the year, i have to trust they will wire me 10 percent of the profit, which i believe they would as they would expect me to do it again next year and so on. I am thinking maybe it is a better idea to split it in 6 months payments but it can be discussed or agreed later on.
This also shows that i really expect to make much better than 15 percent per year, as the market is most of the time trading in a range and this is where a lot of money can be made too,(even if the indexes advance say by only 5 percent yearly).
For this offer,I am not only money motivated, i also have a big passion for this as i am consumed by the markets every day and i really believe that this could be a great way for many to ensure a good income stream and maybe help them live location independent.
Also i am hoping over the months or years to get good results, then by getting good feedback from members it will lead to hopefully managing funds for more people.
This way i can also be able to one day be location independent and have a better lifestyle or retire early.
I am welcoming correspondence and questions, i am also willing to meet people who might invest or even just for sharing our forum knowledge over a drink (in London for now).
I think that interested members can have their trading accounts open or ready with various brokers, be it futures,stocks or cfd trading, or spreadbetting as we have in UK (tax free).
As you know, there are free stock dealing brokers like Robinhood, JP morgan's "you invest", trading212 in Europe and many others.
If you choose so,you can give me a way to login and trade from your account or i can send regularly my instructions to agreed partners.
I got this idea that i can discuss with you what i intend to trade before i actually do it, if that way you would feel more comfortable.
So we can agree not to open or close any trades until i get a confirmation from you if that helps.
To end on a positive note,I am looking forward for future partnerships and hoping for many happy and early retirements [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread