rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jailbait 11 year old girl turns instathot - has 3.3m followers

Jailbait 11 year old girl turns instathot - has 3.3m followers

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:23 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:01 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I knew this was coming. In fact, I mentioned it somewhere on the forum.

How did I know? Because the media has been aggressively promoting the 10-year-old drag performer "Desmond Is Amazing" along with 9-year-old drag performer "Lactatia." Both have heavily sexualized images.

So it was only a matter of time before a girl in that age bracket decided to do the same as the boys.

The "drag community" opened the door for this. And it's not going to be an easy door to shut. The media and tech companies can't ban girls from sexualizing themselves and then turn around and allow that from boys who dress like girls.

The good news is that anyone who used the words "slippery slope" when gay marriage was the issue of the day can now say "Told you so!"

So DOBA, with your knowledge of musical history, would you say that this was all kicked off by disco, with its genesis in the gay/tranny New York night scene?

Holy cow, I thought I was just listening to fun music back then.

I was being groomed.

Before disco, there was glam rock and the promotion of androgyny by satanists like Bowie.

The main wave of rock and roll cuture, the sex-drugs-and R&R hippie psychedelia movement from the 1960s was a huge psyop aimed at dumbing down Boomers and destroying Christian culture, it was carried over and funded by the deep state and masonic agents like The Grateful Dead. People who worship musicians from that era or their successors from the 1970s/80s have a hard time understanding they've been played.

Some thoughts on the subject I've made in an older thread:

The deep state built up the 1960s hippie movement to destroy traditional, morally upright, Christian, family-centric, patriarchal values, targeting the huge Boomer demographic. This was a wild success, perhaps the most successful (and most devastating) social engineering program ever undertaken, using new media, sexual liberation, music and drugs. One generation later, we're still suffering from the consequences of this. Most of our social problems derive from the damage done in that period.

So after they've spawned that successful counterculture movement, they destroyed it by injecting it with a dark, nihilist element in order to snuff out any positive things that could come out from that counterculture. This is where Manson factors in.

When you look at the early days of the protest movement (circa 1962-65), you see well-dressed young people. Smart, well-spoken, young men in suits and ties, well-groomed feminine women, cream of the crop students at Berkeley criticizing the war, constructive youth full of positive idealism. Five years later, they've turned into crazed, new age, drugged out, incoherent hippies who have "tuned in and dropped out", lost into their mind-numbing, navel-gazing, bogus esoteric eastern philosophy soups.

Society went from this:
[Image: savio.jpg]

to this:
[Image: 1939719.0.jpg]

[Image: sexual-revolution.jpg]

...in the span of 4 years. This was the greatest social transformation in modern history. Antifas, women on the carousel, BLM and most other social filth can be traced directly from there.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread