rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys that slept with hundreds of women

Guys that slept with hundreds of women

Not all notch counts are created equal. Mine is over 100 (I'd guess in the 125-150 range, lost count around 25 though). That said, there are maybe only 25% of those I'm legitimately proud of and at least that many that I was legitimately disgusted with myself for (the rest were "meh"). Combination of a decade or so period of my life where I was a) living in a number of places filled with very low quality but slutty women, b) getting shitfaced 2-4 nights a week while being prone to beer goggles, and c) had a lower SMV of my own and consequently far lower standards than I do now.

Would I trade my sexual history to have a notch count of 50 but of whom 90% were high quality? Absolutely.

Don't get hung up on raw numbers. They aren't entirely meaningless, but once you get past a certain point (25 or so IMO) you get diminishing returns.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Messages In This Thread