rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is Choosing to Stay Childfree?

Who is Choosing to Stay Childfree?

Quote: (01-08-2019 01:04 AM)Laner Wrote:  

Not sure I should chime in here as I have kids. But, until 5 years ago I was pretty on board with the Child Free life.

In hindsight, those five year previous I had been deceiving myself. I banged a bunch of women, traveled the world - often to bang women, worked out like a fiend, ate meat and veggies every day, hung out at fancy bars and high end restaurants. It seemed like I was living the life. And I was, I look back at 2013 Laner and think of how cool I was and how much pussy I had. But the truth is, I would still trade that without hesitation to have started fatherhood earlier, to have blasted a couple more babies in while I had the chance.

My close friends are mostly childfree, and their lives still revolve around fancy meals, expensive booze and cool new hobbies. But one thing that is starting to happen as we hit 40 is the rich food gives them heartburn, booze leads to blow, and travel is a painful grind through shitty international hubs and an over population of budget travelers.

Have you ever thought about travelling with your wife could give you fantastic memories ?

Messages In This Thread