rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mr Money Mustache Divorce

Mr Money Mustache Divorce

DarkTriad: I don't doubt the ferocity of family I've seen some of it, but what's your sample size on that one guy? Sure, he got hit with contempt, how about the 99 guys before him?

I'm not shitting on your experience with family court, but you might be overly defeatist about it. Granted I haven't been thru family so perhaps I'm learning something new right now.

RoastBeefCurtains4Me: I agree, the best defense is keeping your mouth shut. Are you a judge or a lawyer, been through this scenario? Otherwise you are simply giving your opinion. Maybe the judges are better where you are. I have been down this road and I would love for your scenario to have happened re: division of assets(not that there was much left).

Look guys, I am simply giving an option. Controversial yes, but what's the alternative? Simply bet it all on one girl and cry when it doesn't work out? For a bunch of supposed "red pilled" guys the responses have been incredibly black pilled. Thought the readers of this forum would want to try to better their position instead of taking the court cock.

But hey maybe some of you like the cock, court or otherwise.

Messages In This Thread