rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British intelligence ran elaborate catfish operation on popular Swedish dissident

British intelligence ran elaborate catfish operation on popular Swedish dissident

Quote: (01-03-2019 06:46 AM)Horus Wrote:  

If British intelligence is reading this forum and wishes to successfully infiltrate us, please refer to the following thread for examples of women you should use for your operations:
What do you guys consider a ten

If you want to guarantee a successful operation against me specifically, I suggest you refer to the following thread. I'll happily take any one of the women depicted on this thread. Thanks guys.
What does an Asian 10 look like?

I've meaning to say this for quite some time to the forum but me and Built to Fade are in a long term relationship though we've never meet, then I realized he's been two-timing with all of ye as well, the whore.

I then also realized I had taken part in a self fufilling prophecy, I had becomed Syberpunked.

Messages In This Thread