rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random Thot Wins Trip, Leaves BF At Home And Travels With Other Dude (contest winner)

Random Thot Wins Trip, Leaves BF At Home And Travels With Other Dude (contest winner)

Maybe she didn't fuck Tom. She could've had 10 miles of cock laid in her, banged enough men to sail a naval vessel into battle, anywhere the along trip, they weren't sequestered in a hotel room the entire time, so technically she wouldn't be lying by saying she didn't fuck Tom.

Tom looks almost like Callum in the OP's pic, maybe she did fuck Tom and in her mind since the cuck and the Chad look identical she doesn't view it as cheating?

Maybe she fucked Tom and other dick, who knows?

And to answer OP, if I were the boyfriend, I'd have broken up with her. I wouldn't have argued with her or asked her not to go, if my game with her isn't so tight that she doesn't see anything wrong or feel a modicum of regret about her going on an intimate trip with a young male she doesn't know from Adam, then fuck it, I need to re-read some Roissy and find a new girl.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread