rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommended nightclubs and pubs in Prague - Budapest - Vienna

Recommended nightclubs and pubs in Prague - Budapest - Vienna

Quote: (04-07-2012 09:30 AM)Citizen_Boris Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2012 08:58 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Budapest is my favourite out of the three.

There is a club called "Morrisons" full of jailbait student girls, I have never failed to get at least a kiss there.

One time I met a drunk 16yr old outside and I ended up screwing her in a train toliet

Ha, I just googled that one, I think I went there (near "Opera"?) In which case Deb is definitely right! Another jailbaity one was tucked away by the Planetarium... E-Klub I think?

Yes this place is great, lots of different rooms, caverns with different music. The girls here are quick to make out, but converting is usually more difficult. One time there I was very disappointed, I met this blonde girl and her friend, ended up getting into her bed, but she was a virgin and would not do anything

The thing I like about Hungarian girls though is they like to get properly wasted, which is uncommon in the Balkans and Ukraine

Messages In This Thread