rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Protect yourself while traveling.

Protect yourself while traveling.

The governments old boy, buddy buddy system, let me hire and promote someone that has no skills or qualifications. For example, my boss was 1 year older (I was the youngest on the squad) he had no skills or experience, NONE, other then being friends with the SAC(big wig) of the office. EVERY single person on our squad had many times his experience, the guy would shake and could not breathe when doing combat drills. Oh I didnt leave quietly either, I had taken notes for years. I wrote congressmen, IG, Office of special counsel, letters to the director, internal affairs, but all these fuckers know everyone else so its all brushed under the rug. Hell I even had criminal stuff on the sac, not just nepotism.

Flip side is minorities that are utterly incompetent and the government cant fire them unless they commit murder. I'm serious, but even my black friends and I joke that all they have to do is pull the "black card", but it works for women and gays too. The Gov just cant get rid of the morons, and have to hire a certain number to keep a quota. I got so tired of the we need a black supervisor, we need a woman supervisor. I wasnt in contention so its not like I was over looked but its stupid.

Of course I have this habit of standing up for what is right and saying my peace. Everyone would tell me, "thats just how the government is". My response was that is still doesnt make it right.

There is a theory that Dogs go for the arms, if you fold your arms behind your back they dont know where to bite. Not sure about that one, but that would be a time for my cowboy boot to go down its throat! [Image: smile.gif]

Something I have been meaning to do for a while that a friend of mine did, was had pockets sewn into the inside all of his pants. He would travel and keep his valuables there. He actually copied it from a druggie who did that and would keep his drugs in the pocket. he only found it after a strip search in the jail.

Messages In This Thread