rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much to Drop Everything and Travel the World

How much to Drop Everything and Travel the World

chamele0n. Well, first of all I'm not American and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I've particularly singled out American women. But I will say that probably some of the worst girls I've had, had in some way or antother spent a considerable amount of time in the US or had som kind of connection to that country.

Second, even with minimal level of game I have no problem getting laid in my home country. Rather than complaining about not getting laid, what I do bitch about are the characteristics enumerated above of many though not all Western girls. Another thing they often have in common is claiming to want a "nice guy", totally contradicted by their behaviour. I could go on. I'm not into game to have sex with sluts as I see no pride or value in being with a girl who've slept around with half the neighborhood, so I see few advantages with their personalities.

For the record, I think every girl has the right to decide for themselves of course. And it is true that in some cases they can put added pressure on girls in relationships to put out but that does not change the fact that they are unfit as girlfriends themselves.

As for the question in the OP, I next hope to do longer trips to Brazil and the FSU/EE. I will budget for about 2000 euros per month (perhaps a bit less). I will spend the summer to save up the money and hopefully I can find a way to generate an extra income of € 1000 per month, then I can leave earlier with only half the amount saved up.

Messages In This Thread