rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long are you going to stay in game?

How long are you going to stay in game?

Shit, my dad gamed a 19 year old when he was 51, she was pregnant by 21, and now that he's 72 he still has a beautiful wife who is only 41, and a 19 year old daughter. There's no time limit to game for a man, and you should continue to use game techniques when married, if that's your goal.

I'm almost 40, and I can't imagine life without confidence, frame, upper hand and self control.

When will you care less about notches and more about longevity and domestic support? When your testosterone levels fall. It happens to some guys at 28, and happens to other guys at 48. My testosterone fell drastically at 26, so I settled down, married, got fatter.

When she dumped my beta provider ass for the new alpha, I decided to get fit, eat healthy, and make money -- my testosterone levels skyrocketed in my early 30s, and I've never looked back. One of my best friends is closing in on 50 and he still meets and dates women in their early 20s -- he has no money, isn't the best looking guy, but he's witting and confident and cocky and there's no end in sight for him.

Testosterone makes game work. Keep yours high and you may never give it up.

Messages In This Thread