rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you black pilled?

Are you black pilled?

Everyone should watch this. It's Richard Nixon after he resigned the Presidency talking about the purpose of life.

I have my concerns about the US/western society but I know from experience, experiences where I've adapted and overcame shit situations that ultimately, it' not over til you're six feet under. And until it's over, you fight.

Life is a privilege and I'm not rolling over voluntarily. Never ever.

How many people in human history (even today) have been in horrible shit situations and overcame the odds?

I'm sure when the Founding Fathers were in the UK debating about what to do about their situation, a lot of folks told them: "It's hopeless. Why bother?" -- But they fought and never gave up. They had their purpose and they did not relent. Worked out pretty well for the most part despite not being easy by any means.

I think these black pill feelings come from the simple fact that most folks were sold on one image of a good life that isn't very attainable anymore. It's not fair, it's complete bullshit, but that's the way it is. Unfortunately, these are the cards we've been dealt. But instead of adapting and moving forward towards a reformed purpose, folks just want to throw up their hands and say: "fuck it why bother?" Instead of doing nothing, I say:

1. Trump like populism is growing across the world; not shrinking. Trump might not get everything done that many people hope for but he has let the cat out of the bag on many things that will continue to be addressed long after he is gone.

2. The internet allows for culture change, for better or worse, to occur at a accelerated pace greater than any other time in history; despite Big Tech's efforts to censor undesirable speech. We have and should continue to use that to our advantage. Cultural shifts that took a generation or longer to occur can now be done in a matter of years. Again, for better or worse.

3. Look up Lee Kuan Yew, the guy who basically built up Singapore from backwater shit port town to a city with one of the best standards of living in the world within his lifetime. Go watch him talk about building up from nothing and managing/maintaining a society. If he just said, "Fuck it, I'll just go be a fisherman", where would many Singaporeans be today quality of life wise? Seriously, go watch some videos of him talking; he drops a ton of red pill truths. More importantly, you will see in his demeanor the iron will to fight for a better tomorrow.

4. We could be the Founding Fathers of the 21st century that creates a new government of sorts for all we know; built on USA ideals but reinforced from lesson learned from USA/western world 1.0. The USA could split and we establish the foundations of a new state. Sounds nuts but I'm sure leaving the UK a couple hundred years on a boat and going to the true unknown sounded a bit nuts at the time as well.

The point is, no matter the situation, be it in life, politics, relationships, etc... you never give up. You accept the situation for what it is, figure out what your ideals are, organize, and then you go fight for it. Because if you don't fight for it, some other bastard is gonna come and take whatever you got away and then some.

"We have to live with not only the past but for the future... and I don’t know what the future brings. But whatever it brings, I’ll still be fighting."
- Richard Nixon

Messages In This Thread