rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skype Practice Group

Skype Practice Group

It is good to study and talk about game but, if you don't use it in the real, it doesn't do you much good. The idea you have is a respectable one in theory but anyone wanting to improve their game will never be able to really do so until they start engaging the real. Studying all of the approach scenarios in history will be far better than doing nothing but will still not be a sufficient substitute for a single real approach and a man who has no approaches or experience under his belt could not have honed his game because, like martial skill, game skill can only be truly tested within the context of a real engagement where the environment is not completely controlled and the resistance is genuine. Before that, it is only theory. A person with approach anxiety will only ever overcome it through desensitization and a person with bad logistics will have to move or work out a different transportation situation in order to fix that problem.

I'm sorry to tell you man but, if you want easy, you'll need to file a petition with God to request that he turn back time to the moment of your conception and make you an attractive female or a Rothschild. Then you will live life on easy mode. If you are male, this stuff will not be easy starting out and you are going to be living life on a higher difficulty setting. The good news though is that it only ever gets easier mentally/psychologically the more you do it and, if you are smart, it only ever gets easier economically/financially too.

I'm not trying to taunt you. Try to relax if you can. You're situation is not unique or new so try not to let it get to you and take it easy on the capital letters. Try to take a more laid back approach to this whole thing. Be like water as Bruce Lee once said. The good thing about knowing that your problem is not unique or new is also knowing that other guys have already figured out a way to overcome it. We've all been doing this a while and, as far as I can tell, we pretty much all agree that there is just no substitute for real approaches. If logistics and time are an issue, then that issue needs to be resolved because your results will be reduced every day that they are not. I can tell you that I care and understand why you are having difficulty but hypergamy does not care and never will. No woman will ever truly care about why you are not able to seduce and bang her. I wish I could tell you that you can make excuses but you can't because random women you do not already have deep rapport with do not care about you on any level which is deeper than what they are pressured socially or religiously to fake. It's not a matter of pride but of practicality.

Messages In This Thread