rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking Down Girls who get alot of notches

Breaking Down Girls who get alot of notches

Quote: (01-30-2011 08:47 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2011 07:22 PM)heartlessthrob Wrote:  

A chicc who has guys in line to call her? Anyway to stop this and break her down into a little biitch. Lol sounds wrong but w/e

My last exclusive girlfriend had a long line after her (very good looking girl, half Colombian, half Costa Rican) when we first started seeing each other. I had to jump through hoops and practice the utmost restraint and discipline in attracting her, but I eventually got her to pursue an exclusive relationship with me. She made a horrible girlfriend because she's lived a life being the center of attention and never having to reciprocate or initiate anything. I dumped her and she cried. That's about it, nothing gratifying there.

There's nothing glamorous about the scenario you're describing. Girls that get a lot of attention are typically shitty in a relationship, and if you just wind up banging her and trying to "break her down into a little bitch" she'll just drop you and move onto the next suitor who won't do the same. At the end of the day, putting effort into something so mean-spirited and bitter will only hurt you and your dating karma

This

Messages In This Thread