rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No American/British/Australian/Canadian/NZ women group - For Those That Are Serious

No American/British/Australian/Canadian/NZ women group - For Those That Are Serious

Quote: (12-23-2018 01:18 PM)joecolombia Wrote:  

I don`t know if the "anglo" connotation includes european/scandinavian girls but I`ve come to the realization that there might be good quality women around here. Since I`ve dealt my entire life with Latinas (I`m colombian) I am already well aware of their general characteristics and behaviour.

Evidently every girl is not the same in Latin America but they also have quite toxic aspects that compared to let`s say scandinavians, are subpar.

For example, most latinas that engage into a LTR with you are generally the so called "gold digger" type, in which they are appealed mostly by your income and try to squeeze as much as they can from you. European girls I`ve met at least try spliting the bill or paying for everything.

Scandinavian are straight forward when they want sex. If you want a quick lay, that`s the easiest way to go and you`ll know they`re down within the first few minutes of interaction (In my personal experience).

Latinas are more emotional hence more dramatic and explosive. Also, I have a thing for blonde girls so dannish or finnish beats any latina I`ve ever fucked.

I am totally agree with you man, from a peruvian guy.

Messages In This Thread