rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018/2019 Bear Market
018/2019 Bear Market
Quote: (12-24-2018 05:46 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2018 05:42 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2018 08:22 AM)edlefou Wrote:  

There's always a crash around the corner and it's the Fed's job to avoid it

Are you kidding? The Fed wants a bigger crash. They are orchestrating the entire thing. No, I'm not even conspiracy-theorizing. It's just very clear. They want it to crash because they are trying to kill off Trump. Plus the press is screaming doom every microsecond.

I`m not sure they want a crash, but rather a long and steady recession that last all the way until election day in 2020. In an isolated sense Powell and the Fed are doing the right thing, but is it about politics rather than economics?

Bingo. The last thing the Deep State wants is a true "crash" or "dollar crisis" that doomsdayers like Peter Schiff keep rambling about. I was concerned about this a couple years ago but when they kept flipping out over the slightest dip and changing their story, then I was like ok these people are full of shit.

By truly crashing the economy you provide an opportunity for said nation to restart anew. Maybe for somewhere like Greece or Venezuela it doesn't matter, but the United States of Fucking America is a different story. We still have the most powerful military by far, millions of citizens armed, and Donald J. Trump as our commander-in-chief. Let's say a real crash does happen. My bet is that Trump tries to make some ballsy moves (i.e. question the Fed's existence and purpose) - he's already starting to blame the Fed and pull troops back home. Sure the Deep State can assassinate him. But you better bet there are people in the military and citizens that will take action. There is already a very real movement ongoing in France. Things can spiral out of the Deep State's control very quickly.

The slow burn recession is most likely. Maybe on par with 08 or even not as severe. However, the media will make every effort to make it SEEM like it's horrendous. That way, people don't feel so much pain in reality so as to be prompted to take meaningful action, but might get convinced when it comes to election day. One thing I already know they will try to pull is to whip out the "real" unemployment numbers if and when the recession begins in earnest and companies start laying off. We've known for years how full of shit these numbers are, and Trump himself repeatedly brought them up during his campaign. But we've seen how reckless the media is when they throw stuff out, so they will depend on people's short memory regarding this subject. Unemployment numbers will seemingly explode only because they're counting it differently. And the board is set on social media to try and prevent this information from reaching the masses like in the Great Meme War.

Messages In This Thread