rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which VPNs have you used?

Which VPNs have you used?

Guys, my ads (rental ads) on Craigslist are getting ghosted and one of the reasons, according to what I've read online, is Craigslist prefers local ads to come from local IP's. I'm in SEA and I'm posting in Austin, TX.

Does anyone know a VPN I can pay for that would make it seem like I'm posting from Austin, TX?

I'm in a pickle, I don't want to go back home just for this. Now I could hire someone in Austin to post for me...and I will if I have to, but I'm trying not to do that.

At this point I'm thinking I need to clear my cookies/history, close all my applications, create two new email addresses, two new email accounts, two new Craigslist accounts (I usually have two, for organizational purposes), and post from a new internet connection (like at a coworking space). It'll still be the same phone numbers, though, attached to the two accounts, and I may run into problems there.

EDIT: I found a VPN that uses Austin, buying it, and I'll just try posting with my other Craigslist account, via the VPN, and see if that ad is ghosted or not. That'll be the first thing I try before anything else.

Messages In This Thread