rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much to Drop Everything and Travel the World

How much to Drop Everything and Travel the World

Quote: (04-03-2012 06:37 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Been pondering this lately as I think I may be going down this route before 30 unless my career really changes and I end up waiting longer. With all the global guys on here would be great to get some perspective. The entrepreneurial guys do have the big upper hand but was curious what it would take for you guys to up and leave for 1-2 years? According to Roosh's book it was $35K but he had some online income. Thoughts guys?

Maybe the below makes sense IMHO:

200K net worth can leave at 29 y/o unless you have a new job that clears you ~100K savings a year. If not bounce.

If you have a major good job, maybe it becomes $600K by 34? Again same idea here unless u hit 200+ annual savings then u wait again.

$1M and u should bounce any time.

Always a give and take but wld be cool to get some perspective

I would not recommend it. Life is always greener on the other side but as someone who has lived abroad I can tell you that traveling for poon is not worth it. You are better off upgrading your life where you are to improve your chances.

Messages In This Thread