rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Quote: (12-20-2018 03:22 PM)Strickland1 Wrote:  

Amazing some folks actually blame these innocent women for not having situational awareness or travelling to that part of the world or agreeing to go into that remote area with those scumbag savages.Similar to blaming rape victims for wearing certain clothing or hanging in certain areas etc etc. Do some folks not have mothers or sisters or daughters? Disturbing video to say the least. Really makes you wonder if there is a God or Gods then how does this happen.

The whole Scandinavia looks like a complete mess nowadays due to the immigration of particularly muslims from the 3rd world who just lives on taxpayers. Young people sometimes have to pay around $ 1000 per month for a small one-room apartment in big cities meanwhile some low IQ inbreeds can stay at nice hotels for free which has spiked hotel prices up as well. Not to talk about the rise in crimes and violence. I moved from my neighborhood last month after another shooting incidence.

Guys like me who have been pointing this out for years have been called racists and been met with hostility, had their homes vandalized, lost their jobs, been socially ostracized and everything for just pointing out that it's a very bad idea to let ourselves get cucked like this.

If you look at Maren's and her mother's Facebook it appear to have been the exact same type of naive people who just love multiculturalism and all that bullshit. Sane Scandinavian women wouldn't make a trip like this in the first place.

So no, the last thing we need right now is some feminist rhetoric and white knighting.

Messages In This Thread