rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

First and foremost this is a barbaric crime and the animals who did this should be hanged. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of these two young women. I do not wish the this type of killing on my worst enemies.

Now to the not so nice thing part. I was not lucky/(unlucky?) to grow up in a western majority white country where white women can roam the streets at any time of day without fear of getting harassed, mugged or raped. White women tend to carry an air of invincibility when traveling and can severely underestimate the dangers to their lives.

Sure millions of people visit Morocco yearly, and if you stick to the touristy areas the chances of something happening are 1% or less. However the danger percentage severely increases once you go off the beaten path in these Muslim/African third world countries.

Two white women:
-dressed like whores (in the eyes of these fanatics)
-no male guardians
-rural part of the country and therefore a greater risk of meeting fanatics

It's unfortunate but some of the blame lies on them for being a bit reckless and not doing the proper research of undertaking a hike in an area like this.

Messages In This Thread