rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids

Steroids

Quote: (04-06-2012 10:13 AM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

Zyzz used multiple fat burners, clen, ephedrine etc. + sauna (increases heart rate) + congenital heart defect + was probably recently mixing E/mdma/coke whilst raving in Thailand = recipe for disaster.

Personally, I have no interest in roiding until much older (perhaps). The problem I see, is once you start, and become accustom to it, an addiction to the benefits may occur, and you are hooked.

You are WRONG! I knew he died from steroids because when I turned on the television, the guy on the screen told me so.

Not only are news reporters (journalism majors who have 11" arms and are skinny fat) knowledgeable about steroids and weightlifting: They also have a desire to tell the truth.

The media is interested in promoting truth over other agendas. The media does not have a bias against steroids, testosterone, and other masculinity-enhancing lifestyle choices.

Thus, I will always be the first person - in a forum devoted to overcoming lies journalist and government have told about women - to warn everyone against steroids.

Messages In This Thread