rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Spain to make history as first transgender contestant on Miss Universe

Miss Spain to make history as first transgender contestant on Miss Universe

Quote: (12-17-2018 10:28 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

It seems that most of you guys are not seeing the forest for all the trees. One commenter to the Yahoo article gets it:

Quote:Quote:

20 million women in Spain and they pick a guy to represent them

And about the same number of Spanish men laughing their asses off about all this. Frankly I have yet to meet a Spaniard who has a positive opinion about the women here.

Outside of Italy, Spain probably has the worst women in all of Europe. The Mediterranean in general isn't a good place to look for women in terms of aesthetics and personality. Almost every single woman I have met from that part of the world had a princess complex that was unrivaled and made Anglo women look humble, hear it is hardcore narcissism.

I think it kind of makes sense though, men from Spain and Italy are known for being the most aggressive when going after tourist women. My thoughts are anytime men are that thirsty, there is clearly something lacking in the local women, you don't see Scandinavian and Slavic men doing this nearly as much.

Messages In This Thread