rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early to bed...

Early to bed...

I'm at work on one hour of sleep right now. I went out by myself last nite just to grab a guiness and a shepards pie. Turned into heavy kino with the waitress at the bar I got my dinner. Grabbed her number and agreed to a "kickboxing" lesson at 3am when she got off. (She teaches kickboxing while she's not waitressing) This was at around midnite so I ended up getting hammered at the bar across the street til she got off at 3. Went back to her place and had a real good time with her. Left at 6am and had to be at work at 7am...I def was still drunk driving in. But luckily hangover game is becoming my favorite game. Its the shit..I always look like shit, probably smell too...but I always make the girl laugh right off the bat and I never give a fuck...hangover game is better than drunk game lol..... so basically when you're going to bed early, someone out there is fucking a cute random waitress who teaches kickboxing. Sleep is the cousin of death, you can sleep when you're dead.

P.s. I am def taking a nap when I'm done with work in an hour.

P.p.s the client on the job is kind of fat but looks good in her spandex and I want to fuck her.

Messages In This Thread