rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your lay count? I’m embarrassed about mine.

Your lay count? I’m embarrassed about mine.

I apologise if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 40’s and am in a LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my lay count, so was wondering what normal is for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid techniques in a QandA format. PM me.

LAY COUNT: I got to 170 before I stopped remembering names and every now and then a new name that I’d forgotten pops up. But I’ll say 170 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too high because I’ve frankly banged a lot of women in a fairly small Australian City. So now when I’m out with my LTR, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into a former client. A tip for younger guys, get into the habit of referring to previous bangs as clients... I’d be interested to know what your lay count is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

Messages In This Thread