rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to learn Spanish in South America while being able to game

Where to learn Spanish in South America while being able to game

Quote: (12-10-2018 01:03 PM)WomenLuvDeez Wrote:  

Honestly you don't need to speak Spanish fluently if you can set up where you are gonna game the girl in a somewhat quite place using google translate. For me, the women liked it even though I could speak a little Spanish when I first got there.

But I highly recommend going to Universidad Nacional in Bogota. They have Spanish for foreigners classes and there is plenty of pussy on the campus. You just need to register to go in the semesters classes for when you get there which I found kinda hard before I actually got to Bogota. Oh they will also give you a student visa for as long as your class is if you take it at uni Nacional or a different uni that has the same amount of hours teaching.

For more rich pussy I recommend trying to goto Universidad los andes but it does cost a little more. But more rich students, better chance of them speaking English I have found. Good luck.

Quote: (12-10-2018 10:54 AM)jakepershing Wrote:  

on a related note, what city in colombia (or other city in south america) would you guys recommend for a tall blonde 23 yr old american (i look like a fucking gringo) looking to teach english in colombia for 2-3 months? dont care too much, just want somewhere safe with warm weather, good party scene, and not too expensive. i'd rather not stand out a ton, but pretty hard given how I look

If you are a tall blond American you can easily get a job teaching English in Bogota. But prepare to be starred at 24/7/365 by everyone for the most part. But you do get used to it. I recommend living in the Northern area of bogota if you do as your super gringo features will make you more of a target in poorer areas. Either way though you will have non stop pussy if you line it up right.

thanks for the reply. Would you recommend craigslist listings as best bet for landing those teaching gigs (planning in advance) or just showing in bogota and seeing it through?

Messages In This Thread